Summer 2020 Camps and Registration will be available in February.
Thank you for selecting Park Tudor Summer Programs this year. We are dedicated to giving your child a memorable summer experience in 2019. Please carefully read the information below so that you are aware of our policies and procedures.
The 2019 Park Tudor Summer Experience runs from June 3 to July 26. Classes are available from 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. Extended care is available from 7:30-9:00 a.m. and 4:00-6:00 p.m.
Please note that campus is CLOSED for the holiday on July 4th and 5th.
Classes and their descriptions are listed on the Park Tudor Summer School website (use the menu on the left to browse our selection). Class size is limited and registrations are processed on a first-come, first-served basis. All families will be prompted to create an account on our new registration page by clicking the button below.
Registration for 2020 coming in the Spring!
Note: Please select camps/classes by the grade level your student is entering in Fall 2020.
- Where do I drop-off and pick-up my student?
- Where do I drop-off late or pick-up early?
- How will camp staff who know is able to sign-out my student?
- Do you offer early care or after care?
- If my child is a little anxious about the new environment, do you allow guardians to stay with the student?
- Who do I notify if my child has particular medical needs?
- What is your camp cancellation policy?
- How will I get specific information regarding my child’s camp?
- Do you provide a lunch or snack?
- What daily items should we send with our student?
- Where can I see activities and other updates about my child's camp?
- Will my child experience any screen-time?
- Will my child have treats or snacks?
- What is the Park Tudor Summer Experience’s policy if my child becomes ill during camp?
- What is the Park Tudor Summer Experience policy about taking my student off-campus?
- What is your policy about visitors in the building?
- Is there childcare available between morning and afternoon sessions?
Welcome Letters for Each Camp
This will include your instructor's contact information, a short biography, and a list of what to bring to class.
The Park Tudor Summer Experience reserves the right to excuse any student from camp with no refund if the student has presented a safety threat to any person, student or instructor, or damaged property belonging to the School or any other student. The Park Tudor Summer Experience also reserves the right to excuse any student with no refund from camp who exhibits poor conduct. The Park Tudor Summer Experience reserves the right to excuse any student who is not independent in restroom functions or is still prone to accidents, or does not exhibit emotional independence from a parent/guardian. The Park Tudor Summer Experience reserves the right to excuse students who are not in appropriate attire from activities if it poses a safety risk. Please ensure students are in comfortable and safe attire at all times. The Park Tudor Summer Experience requires that any student in need of assistance in a restroom is assisted by two staff members, or one instructor with an open-door policy. All instructors and coaches are background checked in compliance with Park Tudor School and Indiana State policy. Any changes to your student’s medical needs or your emergency contact information should be reported to the Summer Office.