Thank you for selecting Park Tudor Summer Programs this year. We are dedicated to giving your child a memorable summer experience in 2018. Please carefully read the information below so that you are aware of our policies and procedures.
Please select camps by the grade level your child will be entering in Fall 2018.
The 2018 Park Tudor Summer Experience runs from June 4 to July 27. Classes are available from 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. Extended care is available from 7:30-9:00 a.m. and 4:00-6:00 p.m.
Please note that campus is CLOSED for the holiday on July 4th.
Classes and their descriptions are listed on the Park Tudor Summer School website. Class size is limited and registrations are processed on a first-come, first-served basis. Park Tudor parents and returning summer students will use their My Backpack account. If you need your account information resent, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration Is Open!
Note: There are two pages to the registration (One for student/parent info, the other for medical info). Use the top toolbar to navigate between them.
Tuition is payable in full with your application.
Camp Cancellation Policy:
- Camps cancelled four weeks prior to the camp start date are refunded in full.
- Camps cancelled two weeks prior to the camp start date are issued a partial refund (50%) of the registration cost.
- Camps cancelled within two weeks of the camp start date will not be refunded.
Before and After Care Options
Morning: 7:30-9:00 a.m. ($6 per day/$25 per week)
Evening: 4:00-6:00 p.m. ($11 per day/$50 per week)
* Students dropped off before 8:45 that are not signed up for Before Care will be charged for that morning. Students remaining after 4:05 that are not signed up for After Care will be charged for that afternoon. An additional charge of $25.00 will be assessed for pick up after 6:00 p.m. and $1 per minute thereafter. (i.e. pickup at 6:25 would be a charge of $49.00)
Drop Off & Pick Up Procedures
New for 2018!
All parents/guardians will be given a four-digit Drop-Off/Pick Up Code via email. The Camp Staff will import your contact information into the Kinderlime attendance system for you, which is pulled from your registration form. Park Tudor parents will continue using the code they already have, and non-Park Tudor families will be given a code to use for the summer. All parents/guardians will be required to give the code in order to drop-off and pick-up students. Caregivers can manage their own accounts (adding more caregivers, messaging the Director, etc.) by downloading the Kinderlime Parent app using the code we send to you.
Early Dropoff (7:30 - 8:45 AM)
- All campers for Cub Camp and grades K-8 can be dropped off at the Lower School Library. Camp Staff will check the child in with their parent/guardian at the Library entrance with the parent/guardian’s code.
- Parents/guardians must escort your child inside. Children dropped off at this time must either be pre-registered, or will receive a bill to their account for the drop-in rate.
- Children in Athletic Camps and Cub Camp will be escorted to their meeting locations at 8:50 by Camp Staff.
Regular DROPOFF (8:45 - 9:00 AM)
- Parents/Guardians will give their code to the camp staff to drop-off their child.
- All campers in grades K-8 will meet by 9:00 in the Lower School Library. Camp staff will take attendance and escort students to their camp location.
- Cub Camp and grades K-8 students can be dropped off at the Lower School entrance. The entrance at the Hilbert Center remains closed during construction. Parents will need to escort their Cub Camp child to their classroom each day.
- For Upper School classes (9-12) students may walk directly to their classroom. If unsure of where to go, please come to the Summer Office in the Lower School.
- Summer Stock Stage – see pick-up/drop-off instructions sent by your Director.
Regular Dropoff (12:45 - 1:00 PM)
- If you are only joining us for the afternoon, all students in Cub Camp and grades K-8 will be dropped off at the Lower School Lobby (between 12:45-1:00). Please come in with your child to sign them in using your code.
Noon and 4:00 PM Dismissal
- The instructor or assistant for each class will escort the students to the carpool lane located between the LS and MS. Please do not park/abandon your car in the carpool lane. You must park in the lot if you wish to get out of the car.
- Parents/guardians must give their code in order to pick up the child.
- Parents/guardians are not permitted to pick up at the classroom, except for Cub Camp at the Hilbert Center. If you wish to wait inside the lobby, you can, or in the carpool lane.
- If you are invited to the classroom for a special presentation, you will need to sign in at the front office of the Lower School and wear a visitor badge.
- If you are picking up after 12:05 / 4:05, you will need to park and come into the Lower School main office to pick up.
We will start the week all together and introduce our Weekly Theme. The goal of this community gathering is to develop a sense of family between the camps and to allow parents the flexibility to stay with their child during the meeting to ease their anxiety.
When our 15-minute meeting concludes, remaining parents/guardians will be asked to leave and students will be escorted to their rooms by their coach/instructor.
Monday-Thursday: All day students should bring a nut-free lunch that does not require refrigeration. Water will be available.
Friday: Lunch will be provided for all children during our celebration cookout!
- If you are in need of immediate assistance in locating your child during class hours, the summer office is located in the Lower School (closest to College Ave. entrance). Your child can be paged from the intercom. (Stephen Greiner, Director, 317-415-2898)
- Alert the Director of the medical needs of your child as soon as you register. Our school nurse will contact you for needed information (email@example.com). We do not allow students or teachers to administer medication.
- It is the parent/guardian’s responsibility to retrieve their child’s EPI pen or inhaler at the conclusion of a camp, and transfer it to the next instructor the child may have the following week. Throughout the week, instructors will transfer these items to the next instructor or back to the main office.
- Send a sack lunch Monday – Thursday if your child stays all day.
- We provide a cookout lunch every Friday for our all-day campers. The cookout menu is posted here.
- All lunches and snacks must be nut-free. We are a peanut/tree nut controlled environment. Sunbutter is an acceptable substitute to peanut butter – please label Sunbutter sandwiches when possible so instructors know.
- Apply sunscreen before leaving home. If you send backup sunscreen, please make sure it is a spray-on and labeled with your child’s name.
- Send a water bottle and snack every day.
- Send an extra change of clothes (if signed up for Cub Camp).
- Late arrivals K-8 will always go to the Lower School Main Office. We will gladly escort your camper to the right place on campus. High School students will be marked as tardy by their instructor.
- Children will receive their 2018 Summer Camp t-shirt on their first Monday attending camp. Our Summer family proudly wear our t-shirts on Fridays!
Welcome Letters for Each Camp
This will include your instructor's contact information, a short biography, and a list of what to bring to class.