Travel within the United States and abroad provides diverse and transformative experiences for Park Tudor students. Opportunities include:
- Camping Trips (grades 3 and 5)
- Exchange programs with schools in Uruguay and Spain (Check out the Uruguay exchange blog!) And learn more about the programs here.
- 6th Grade Trip to St. Louis, Missouri
- 8th Grade Trip to Washington, D.C.
- Summer study trips to Costa Rica and Europe (Check out the summer 2017 Iceland trip blog!)
- WWII in-depth Trip to Europe (Normandy, Germany & Austria) June 2021 — Legacy Initiative Project
- Research Trip to Washington D.C.'s National Archives I and II, and selected Civil War Battlefields, June 2020 — Legacy Initiative Project
- Indiana University Honors Program – a competitive summer immersion program in France, Spain and Mexico
- Model United Nations trips to Chicago, Dayton, Georgetown University, and The Hague, Netherlands
- Spoleto Study Abroad Program - an arts and humanities program in Italy
- Cultural exchange programs with La Réunion Island and Guatemala (Faces and Our Cultures program)
- Summer and Spring Break trips to places such as Paris, the Galapagos, Germany, Greece, Italy, China, Egypt, Jordan, Peru, and South Africa
- Southern Studies - an intensive summer course with a week of travel through the Southern states