Specific information for the start of the 2018-2019 school year is now posted on the Opening of School page for each school division and grade level, along with parent volunteer opportunities. If you have any questions, please contact your student's school director.
* New parents, if you have not yet set up your My Backpack accounts, please visit the New Families page of the website for instructions and important dates.
* The Student/Parent Handbook is an important resource that contains extensive information about school policies and procedures. The Handbook is posted under "My Documents" in My Backpack. Please read carefully the initial "General School Information and Policies" section, as well as the section for your child's division.
* A calendar with important dates for the first weeks of school is posted with Opening of School information. The complete school calendar listing all school events throughout the year is available at www.parktudor.org/calendar. You can customize the calendar by filtering categories to display and subscribing to alerts for specific events or categories.
* Information specific to each school division can be found on the Director's Notes blog:
* Students' physical education uniforms and other spirit wear can be purchased from the LockerShop before the first day and during the first week of school. The LockerShop, located on the lower level of the Gym, will be open:
- Friday, August 10 from 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, August 14 from 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, August 15 from 12:00 - 5:00 p.m.
- Thursday, August 16 from 3:00 - 5:00 p.m.
A representative will be available to assist you with your clothing selections.
* The Park Tudor Directory, containing contact information for families, is available online in My Backpack and via the My Backpack mobile app. Find helpful instructions here. Faculty contact information is available in the faculty directory on the website.
* Upper School student schedules are now available in My Backpack; Middle School schedules should be posted in early August. The book lists for each course and ordering information are available at the eTechCampus online bookstore. The bookstore also includes any notes about textbooks for each class, as well as ISBN numbers for all books, in case you'd like to purchase your textbooks elsewhere. eTechCampus will be offering free shipping on all orders now through August 5.
We look forward to seeing you next month!