Main Menu

Log In


Park Tudor News

Immunizations and Medical Forms for 2018-19
Immunizations and Medical Forms for 2018-19

Got Immunizations?

By Cynthia Pauszek, MSN, RN, CPNP; Coordinator of Nursing Services

Summer Break is a good time to schedule an appointment for any needed school vaccines.

Indiana law requires that all students have a current immunization record on file with their school. Files must be complete and accurate before students are allowed to attend classes at the beginning of each school year. Updated records are required by the School Nurse Office for all new students and for all students in the following grades:

  • Entering senior kindergarten
  • Entering 6th grade
  • Entering 12th grade

If your student is entering one of the grades listed above, please check with your child's physician now to see if all of the required immunizations have been completed and then email it to or fax (317) 254-2701 a copy of the updated record to the School Nurse Office prior to August 1.

Emergency Medical Form

Please visit "My Forms" in My BackPack to complete an Emergency Medical Form for each of your children for the 2018-19 school year. It is important that the school nurse is aware of any medical conditions, allergies or medications in order to take proper care and precautions for your student. Only one parent needs to complete the form, so if you don't have any forms available, then it has already been completed. If you need assistance, please contact or 317-415-2710.

Please note that if you have a new student starting in the fall, the Emergency Medical Form has already been completed with the enrollment contract.

Other Medical Forms

If your child requires an EpiPen, please complete the Allergy/Anaphylaxis Emergency Care Plan and return to the nurse.

If your child has asthma, please complete the Asthma Emergency Care Plan and return to the nurse.