Dear Upper School Parents,
As we find ourselves heading into the holiday season, I want to take this opportunity to thank you for your continued support of, and partnership with, the school. From spectating sporting events in freezing temperatures to hours of driving around town picking up and dropping off, your child could not be successful without your commitment to their various talents and passions.
This fall, we watched our students:
- Bring to our stage the phenomenal fall production of Failure: A Love Story
- Fully engage in the life of the Upper School while applying to a number of colleges and universities
- Compete in the Football Sectional Championship
- Win the Girls’ Soccer State Championship
- Place 5th in the State Cross Country Meet
- Earn a spot at the VEX Robotics World Championships
- Place first in the state of Indiana in the opening round of Cyberpatriots
The positive energy within the Upper School is palpable. I am so proud of our students and the ways in which they are leading in the classroom, on the stage, and on the field. It has been an incredible fall and I look forward to the days and weeks ahead as we continue to celebrate the many accomplishments of our students.
I hope you enjoy time with family and friends during the upcoming Thanksgiving break.