Please contact our admissions staff to ask any question, big or small. Better than any other source, our team can tell you Park Tudor’s history, where we are, and where we’re going. We’ll try to answer questions about the applicant pool, how many applications we are targeting in each grade, and whether your child might qualify for admission. We'd love to hear your story, and we are excited to meet your family.
For admissions testing registration details and information, please reach out to Laura Hammans at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Saturday, October 10, 2020 (Grades 7-12)
- Saturday, November 7, 2020 (Grades 7-12)
- Saturday, January 23, 20201 (Grades 5-12)
- Monday, February 8, 2021 (AM session: 1st grade; PM session: 4th grade)
- Tuesday, February 9, 2021 (AM session: 2nd grade; PM session: 3rd grade)
*All JK1, JK2 and SK applicants: please refer to your Veracross admissions profile for additional information.
The admissions office is open from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., Monday through Friday. We are here to serve you all year round, excluding school and public holidays.
Park Tudor School is located at
7200 N. College Avenue
Indianapolis, IN 46240