- At what age does Park Tudor begin enrolling students?
- How can I receive information about Park Tudor School or start my application?
- How do I arrange a shadow day for my child?
- What kind of test must my child take to be considered for admission?
- How many applications do you receive each year?
- Does Park Tudor have a wait pool?
- Can my child apply after the application deadline?
- Does Park Tudor have a religious affiliation?
- Do siblings and children of alumni have preference for admission to Park Tudor?
- What is the student-teacher ratio?
- How diverse is your school?
- Do Park Tudor students wear uniforms?
- What options are available for financing a Park Tudor education?
- If I apply for financial aid, will it affect my child's chances of being admitted?
- How is eligibility for financial aid determined?
- How do I get a financial aid application?
- What if my tax information is not available at the time of the application deadline?
- What is the deadline for the financial aid application?
- If I have more than one child applying for financial aid, do I have to complete a form for each child?
- Does the non-custodial parent have to file a financial aid form?
- When will our family be notified of our financial aid award?
We would love to hear more about your child! Fill out an inquiry form to receive more information about the application process. You also may call us at (317) 415-2777.
Applications for the 2019-2020 school year will open in early September. If you are applying for the current school year 2018-2019, please complete this application.
One of the steps to applying for students entering grades 1-12 is a "Shadow Day." Specific dates are available, and you can register for your student's Shadow Day in your Ravenna account after you start an application.
Students applying to grades 6-12 should fill out the Student Interests form in Ravenna so that we can pair him or her with a student ambassador with similar interests.
For specific details on which tests are needed for the grade level your child is entering, see How to Apply. These tests allow us to compare applicants to our current students and help us to determine if there is a good fit. Test scores are only one part of the application process; the application in its entirety – teacher recommendations, grades, the visit/interview and the test scores – are reviewed by the Admissions Committee when they meet. It is important to note that the strength of an individual application will be determined in part by the strength of the applicant pool.
Yes, we have wait pools for most grade levels during an admissions cycle. Those applicants who we believe are qualified for Park Tudor but for whom we don’t have a spot are offered a spot in the wait pool. There is no preference in the wait pool and it does not carry over from year to year. Families in the wait pool are asked at the start of the admissions process if they would like to re-apply.
We do accept applications after the Regular Decision deadline. If your application is not completed by the initial deadline, you will be moved to Rolling Decision and will receive your decision within one week of completing the application process. Financial aid is subject to availability at this point. The financial aid application should be completed at the same time as the admissions application for Rolling Decision applicants.
While we believe in developing a sense of "family" within the school, we cannot guarantee the admission of siblings, faculty/staff children, and/or children of alumni based on association alone. These prospective students must demonstrate the academic ability, strong motivation, and sound character they would need to succeed at Park Tudor, and their admission is subject to our desire to have a balanced, diverse class.
Financial aid at Park Tudor is based on demonstrated need as determined by the School and Student Service (SSS) in Princeton, New Jersey, the same organization that determines college financial aid. All family resources, including income and assets, are analyzed in this process.
We understand that your 1040 Income Tax forms may not be ready by our application deadline. Therefore, please ESTIMATE your tax information on the PFS. When your income tax form is complete, we will expect you to send a copy to SSS by mail, fax or e-mail. Remember, we must have a SIGNED copy of your income tax return, W-2 forms and any associated schedules.
For families applying for Early Decision in the Upper School, the financial aid deadline is November 1. For Regular Decision applicants, the deadline for filing your PFS financial aid application is December 15. Families who file after the deadline place their financial aid at risk; at this point, financial aid is subject to availability.