Library & Media
The staff of the Upper School Library Media Center assists both students and teachers in the use of media resources as a complement to classroom instruction. High school students use the Library Media Center often, for both research projects and leisure time.
Thousands of online resources, books, periodicals, videos and DVDs are available for students to check out. A computer lab and online library catalog allow students to use technology efficiently as a research aid. Staff members are always available to assist students, no matter which medium they are using.
The Library Media Center also houses a video production suite, with digital cameras, video cameras and other audiovisual equipment available for students to check out.
Library Media Resources
- Computer lab
- More than 25,000 books, digital books, audio books, videos, and online resources
- Library Resources with access to many online databases
- 125+ periodical subscriptions
- Video-editing suite for students in grades 6-12
- Online library catalog
- Audiovisual equipment such as cameras and microphones
- Research consultation