Park Tudor is an independent school in Indianapolis, Indiana that takes pride in upholding a tradition of academic excellence that began in 1902. As a college preparatory school for children ages 3 through grade 12, we provide an exceptional learning environment where children are encouraged to explore opportunities, exceed expectations, and expand possibilities. Small class sizes, a safe and caring atmosphere, and numerous extracurricular activities that include the arts and athletics, ensure that each child at Park Tudor receives a unique educational experience catered to his or her individual passions.
To create an inspiring college-preparatory learning environment, with exceptional educators and extraordinary opportunities, that prepares and motivates students to become balanced, confident, and resourceful lifelong learners.
Park Tudor School is seeking applicants for the position of Head Volleyball Coach effective immediately and in preparation for the 2021-22 school year.
- Model and support Park Tudor’s mission, vision, and values
- Manage and direct all aspects of volleyball activities at Park Tudor School
- Guide and develop the program and team
- Use sound, proven methods of coaching and display knowledge and innovation of sport
- Comply with all applicable rules of the sport set forth by the IHSAA and NFHS, including coaching techniques, game operations, and eligibility, compliance, and rule interpretations
- Design, oversee, and direct structured off-season programs
- Exhibit ethical conduct and appearance before, during, and after practice/contests
- Support all levels of the program at Park Tudor along with all other athletic programs and extra-curricular activities
- Recruit, oversee and evaluate the coaching staff
- Develop a relationship with the admissions office to aid in the interest and enrollment of qualified prospective student-athletes
- Create relationships with other Park Tudor coaches to help cultivate multi-sport athletes
- Work with school staff to encourage and monitor students’ academic development and performance
- Perform duties as assigned by the Park Tudor Athletic Department
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree
- Volleyball experience at either the high school or collegiate level, head coaching experience preferred
- Strong communication, management, and interpersonal skills
- Strong leadership and mentoring skills
- Cultural competence in all areas
Park Tudor is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Those who would add to the diversity of our staff are strongly encouraged to apply. Interested candidates should apply online by completing the online application, and uploading their resume and references.
For more information regarding Park Tudor School, consult the Park Tudor web site at www.parktudor.org.