The Director of Enrollment Management is a full-time, twelve-month position that reports to the Head of School.
- Work with colleagues in Advancement, Communications, and the Board to develop a school wide strategy for coherent branding and marketing.
- Evaluate admission office processes and programs, ensuring they are efficient and sustainable, as well as warm and supporting of prospective students and their families.
- Serve as a warm, mission-centered ambassador who can articulate Park Tudor’s mission and distinctions in a competitive market.
- Continue to grow the enrollment of the school and to retain a diverse and dynamic student population in order to reach enrollment targets.
- Engage in the school community at large.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Head of School.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree/Master's preferred.
Desired Qualities and Qualifications:
- Experience developing strategic marketing and inclusive outreach efforts to attract diverse families and enroll talented students who will thrive and contribute to the community as a whole.
- Ability to think strategically and critically.
- Strong public speaking skills to diverse audiences in both large venues and small settings.
- Successful track record of success in a senior administrative role, preferably working with a board.
- Experience with software systems that support recruitment, admission review, and financial aid.
- Informed about admissions trends, data, marketing, and best practices and able to use that information to inform their work and the community.
- Willingness to engage in all aspects of the Park Tudor community while promoting the school’s mission, vision, and values.
- Discreet and poised; fair and objective.
- Strong previous experience in admissions, financial aid, and enrollment in an educational setting.
Park Tudor School offers excellent pay and a comprehensive benefit package. Professional development opportunities are available through participation in conferences and workshops, membership in professional organizations, and continuing education. Park Tudor is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Those who would add to the diversity of our staff are strongly encouraged to apply.
Interested and qualified candidates should submit electronically in one email and as separate documents (preferably PDFs) the following materials:
- A cover letter expressing their interest in this particular position
- A current resume
- A list of five professional references with name, phone number, and email address of each (references will not be contacted without the candidates’ permission)
- A response to the following prompt: Describe a situation where you implemented a new strategic initiative for the admissions office and how you executed the plan.
Submit all materials directly to: Lisa Parsons, Senior Associate at Carney Sandoe & Associates
Posted November 9, 2018