The Annual Fund Officer is a full-time, twelve-month position responsible for managing all aspects of the school’s Annual Fund and reports to the Director of Development.
The Park Tudor Annual Fund supports the school’s operating needs through gifts from parents, faculty and staff, grandparents, alumni, parents of alumni, and friends. These gifts support programs in academics, the arts, athletics, libraries, technology, and professional development.
- Manage all aspects of Annual Fund campaign including cultivation, solicitation, and stewardship, utilizing a variety of communications (e.g. direct mail, in-person meetings, e-communications) to current and prospective donors
- Design and execute appeals to various constituencies within the Annual Fund campaign including faculty/staff, parents, and alumni
- Work with other Development and Business office staff to ensure that gifts are recorded, acknowledged, and reconciled in a timely manner
- Cultivate, solicit, and steward assigned portfolio of 40+ qualified prospects
- Work with Development team to plan and execute capital campaign
- Serve as liaison to school divisions to ensure coordination of fundraising needs
- Create and maintain various reports to track gift activity
- Work with Communications office to update annual giving sections on school website and in various publications
- Effectively communicate, both in writing and verbally, Annual Fund and other development messages
- Work with team to develop and execute various events including: New parent welcome events, Foundation reception, Grandparents Day, Holiday Reception, and Alumni Weekend
- Manage volunteer committees on Annual Fund appeals and events
- Attend Development and other school events as needed to support efforts of Development department
- Engage in the school community at large
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Director of Development
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Experience: 3-5 years experience working in non-profit fundraising. Previous experience in independent school environment is preferred.
- Thorough understanding of Blackbaud/Senior Systems/comparable multi-module database structure
- Ability to work in a team atmosphere as well as independently
- Must be proficient in core technological competencies including Microsoft Office
- Must have a positive and optimistic demeanor
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, with a strong attention to detail
- Strong work ethic and high level of integrity
- Professionalism with and amongst all constituencies
- Willingness to engage in all aspects of the Park Tudor community while promoting the school’s mission, vision, and values
Park Tudor School offers excellent pay and a comprehensive benefit package. Professional development opportunities are available through participation in conferences and workshops, membership in professional organizations, and continuing education. Park Tudor is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Those who would add to the diversity of our staff are strongly encouraged to apply. Interested candidates should complete the online job application and upload their resume and references.
Posted November 9, 2018