Park Tudor is an independent school in Indianapolis, Indiana that takes pride in upholding a tradition of academic excellence that began in 1902. As a college preparatory school for children ages 3 through grade 12, we provide an exceptional learning environment where children are encouraged to explore opportunities, exceed expectations, and expand possibilities. Small class sizes, a safe and caring atmosphere, and numerous extracurricular activities that include the arts and athletics, ensure that each child at Park Tudor receives a unique educational experience catered to his or her individual passions.
To create an inspiring college-preparatory learning environment, with exceptional educators and extraordinary opportunities, that prepares and motivates students to become balanced, confident, and resourceful lifelong learners.
Park Tudor School is seeking applicants for the position of Middle School Girls’ Lacrosse Coach for the Spring 2024 season.
- Model and support Park Tudor’s mission, vision, and values
- Use sound, proven methods of coaching and display knowledge and innovation of sport
- Comply with all applicable rules of the sport set forth by the INGLA and NFHS, including coaching techniques, game operations, and eligibility, compliance, and rule interpretations
- Work in tandem with the JV and Varsity girls’ lacrosse coaches to ensure a vertical integration of taught skills and uniformity of philosophy across the program as a whole
- Exhibit ethical conduct and appearance before, during, and after practice/contests
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Park Tudor Athletic Director
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Lacrosse experience preferred
- Strong communication, management, and interpersonal skills
- Strong leadership and mentoring skills
- Cultural competence in all areas
Park Tudor is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Those who would add to the diversity of our staff are strongly encouraged to apply. Interested candidates should apply online by completing the online application, and uploading their resume and references.
For more information regarding Park Tudor School, consult the Park Tudor website at www.parktudor.org.