Today's guest on the 360 Podcast is Scott Looney, Founder of the Mastery Transcript Consortium and Head of School at Hawken School in Cleveland, Ohio.
In today's episode, Part 2 of our discussion with Scott, you're going to hear how the Mastery Transcript could revolutionize college admissions and placement for high school students.
In This Episode
- Most parents and families don't understand how college admission works.
- If you're a high school that adopts the mastery transcript, that means you are willing to let colleges see that actual real work product your kids are producing.
- You don't have to change the curriculum. All you have to do is give families the choice of how they want to get feedback.
- We want kids to persist to mastery.
- Some schools involved with the Mastery Transcript Consortium: Andover, Exeter, Spence, Park Tudor, Dalton, Hawken, Latin School of Chicago, Cranbrook, University SF.
Items mentioned in this episode include:
Connect with today's guest
Scott Looney, Founder of the Mastery Transcript Consortium and Head of School at Hawken School