Today's guest on the 360 Podcast is Scott Looney, Founder of the Mastery Transcript Consortium and Head of School at Hawken School in Cleveland, Ohio.
In today's episode, Part 1 of our discussion with Scott, you're going to hear how the Mastery Transcript Consortium aims to revolutionize the high school transcript.
In This Episode
- Almost everything we know about school…. is [only] 130 years old.
- There are only two grades in high school, A and not A.
- If you’re going to credit the whole child you need to credit every place they produce good work.
- Kids want to be good at things, they want to feel a sense of mastery… and they are willing to work hard to get there.
- Why 80 colleges are considering the mastery transcript as an equivalent to the traditional transcript.
Items mentioned in this episode include:
Connect with today's guest
Scott Looney, Founder of the Mastery Transcript Consortium and Head of School at Hawken School