- How much should I give?
- What's the difference between the Annual Fund and other campaigns?
- Should volunteers who contribute their time also contribute to the school financially?
- The Annual Fund supports the annual operations of the school, and the funds are used in the same year.
- Capital campaigns are periodic initiatives that support projects not generally funded by the yearly operating budget. The object of most capital fundraising is the augmentation of the endowment or the construction or renovation of campus buildings.
- An endowment can be compared to a savings account or other financial assets that generate income through wise investment of the principal. Priority is placed on long-term growth of the endowment to satisfy future needs of the school. Income earned from the endowment is used to support the school’s operating expenses and to provide financial assistance opportunities for students.