The Park Tudor Arts Guild is a parent organization dedicated to supporting the Fine & Performing Arts at Park Tudor. We welcome any parent interested in volunteering their support. The Arts Guild functions under the guidance of the Fine Arts Department and is led by the Guild Co-Chairs.
The Arts Guild is dedicated to serving Park Tudor's Fine Arts Department by providing a vehicle through which interested parents can volunteer their support, and by playing a vital role to meet the needs of the various disciplines within the Fine Arts Department (Dance, Music, Theatre and Speech, and Visual Arts).
Possible Areas of Support
- Guild Chair & Leadership
- Dinner Theatre
- Visiting Artist Series Receptions
- Box Office
- Locker Decorations
- Cast Party Planning
- Snacks/Food for Selected Rehearsals and Work Calls
- Refreshments for Selected Events
- Supervision for Selected Rehearsals and Events
- Volunteer Support for Thespian Society and Other Fine Arts Clubs
- Volunteer Support for Annual Student-Led Production
- Volunteer Support for Art Exhibitions
Get involved today and contact the Arts Guild Chairs by completing the form below.