Park Tudor’s challenging private school curriculum is carefully designed to progress sequentially from junior kindergarten through grade 12.
Beginning as early as age 3, the Hilbert Early Education Center feeds a young child’s curiosity about the world and instills in its students a thirst for knowledge. Elementary school students become aware of the importance of an education, and they start to gain knowledge in different subject areas. In the Middle School, students learn the self-discipline necessary to achieve great academic success as they prepare for the challenges of high school.
The Upper School curriculum challenges students with an offering of 16 Advanced Placement courses and the unique Global Scholars program for highly motivated juniors and seniors.
One hundred percent of our seniors are accepted to college, and Park Tudor students have among the highest average SAT scores of any four-year private or public school in Indiana.
- Average 20 years teaching experience
- One of five of Upper School teachers have PhDs
- 60% of all teachers have master’s degrees
- Extensive professional development program
- Teacher, school staff, parent and student are all partners in each student’s education
- Comprehensive K-12 curriculum
- Small class sizes and teachers who get to know each student
- Advanced Placement courses
- Global Scholars two-year program
- Among the highest SAT scores in the state
- Students who earn National Merit Finalist and National AP Scholar honors